Thursday, May 1, 2014

reacquainted




Making: scarf bibs for my drooling baby.
Eating: Coconut Greek Yogurt with Granola. Every. Day. 
Drinking: lots of flavored sparkling water.
Reading: A Fault in Our Stars and Bringing up Bebe
Wanting: a pedicure.
Looking: to be inspired.
Playing: lots of Words with Friends. Jake and I are a bit obsessed.
Wasting: bags of spinach. I keep buying them. then I forget about them.
Wishing: I could keep my house clean.
Enjoying: California strawberries
Waiting: for the pools to open! 
Liking: evenings in the park with our new bikes. 
Watching: The Mindy Project 
Loving: on my husband. he's funny and smokin hot. 
Hoping: to get better at doing yoga. this postnatal body is sore and achy. 
Marveling: at how fast graham grows. like a weed, that one. 
Needing: a lifestyle change. diet. exercise. everything. 
Smelling: honestly? maizey's urine. she keeps peeing everywhere. 
Wearing: skirts, shorts, and extra large t shirts. 
Following: lots of whole food recipes, hoping to introduce them to my family. 
Noticing: bruises all over my legs. 
Knowing: family is everything. 
Thinking: about re-learning French. 
Feeling: grateful.
Bookmarking: fresh recipes and fashion.
Opening: tons of amazon deliveries. it's a problem. 
Giggling: at my adorable smiling baby.
Feeling: like myself again. 




idea from thedaybookblog.com

1 comment:

  1. Grateful: For my Courtney, her funny husband and my perfect Grandson.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...