Saturday, May 17, 2014

Eden






I just got back from Idaho where it was surprisingly warm (some of the time) and the trees were blooming. 

Is there anything more lovely than blooming trees? Fluffy little popcorn blossoms that make the world smell fresh and clean?

My dear dear friend Nicole is turning into the most amazing little photographer. 

She took some pictures of me in my favorite place on earth (my dad's backyard) and I couldn't be more grateful for her. 

She made me feel pretty! You know how often that occurs since I constantly have throw up, urine, and baby food plastered all over my frizzy hair and undone face? Never. 

Book her for your photo event! 


1 comment:

  1. I have the most beautiful daughters on earth. I can't help but compare these photos to your senior pics that were taken in the same location. You have changed from a pretty teenager into such a lovely woman. So grateful that your mine!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...