Thursday, December 5, 2013

Redwoods











Nana and Papa Kearns came this week. (I can call them that now that I'm a momma).
We decided to venture up to Muir Woods, something we've been wanting to do for a while.
It was beautiful and so cold. We bundled G up in lots of blankets and he slept the whole time.
(Gotta love the ERGObaby Carrier.)
Although I miss the snow a little tiny bit, it was nice to be out in the cold crisp woods without getting soaking wet. I don't miss that part.

Now the house is quiet, I've been left all alone again. Poor me :)
I have big plans for Christmas crafting and baking, book reading, money budgeting and house cleaning.
Lets just hope fussy fussy baby boy lets me.

Leave your address below if you want a Christmas card/birth announcement!

6 comments:

  1. FUN!! Yes please...we would love a card :)
    2437 Quail Ridge Drive, Ammon, 83401

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! 562 South 100 East Brigham City Utah 84302

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14 Libby St, Fort Rucker, AL 36362... and I need yours too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Kearns
    2010 Stoneleigh Drive
    Draper, Utah 84020

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...