Monday, September 2, 2013

30 Weeks



10 weeks left... 
We're in the home stretch people. Craaaazy. 
Jake and I had a fantastic weekend in Utah. 
I surprised him with Onerepublic/Sara Bareilles concert tickets
 for our anniversary Thursday. We also had this maternity shoot
and a baby shower the same day! Super spoiled. 
Our cousin Jaclyn Davis took these photos and I am forever grateful.
I look serious in all of them but I assure you, I am throughly enjoying 
being pregnant! Other than the advancing aches and lack of sleep, 
I consider myself very blessed for having such an uncomplicated pregnancy.

I'm spending the next couple weeks in Idaho for some quality family time, 
Peach Days, and a baby shower! Jake will be in Florida training for a few days. 
So far September is looking mighty fine and I am thrilled for fall. 
Let's hope this baby likes pumpkin! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear everything is going so well!! You make a beautiful pregnant lady :). Maybe we will run into you at Peach Days :)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...