Monday, February 11, 2013

Tapas



Yes, I still have Hawaii pictures to post. 
 It's ridiculous, I know. Bear with me!

 Have you ever ran out on a restaurant because it was far too fancy for you?
Well that's what happened this night. 
The first restaurant only had "tapas" which is a fancy word
for an overpriced appetizer.
So we ran and grabbed some fancy burgers and pizza across the street.
Jake still has dreams about the truffle fries and hamburger with pork and egg. 

That's fancy enough for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I was tempted to when Isaac and I ditched Callahan's (because it was way too packed) for Costello's. Perfect for an anniversary, but not just a night out in jeans...we were too chicken to get up and go. Best. Stake. Ever. BUT, doesn't look like were will be going there any time soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...