Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oscar Night


The Oscars are this weekend. Yes! 
This year won't be quite as exciting seeing that we'll be in a hotel room
with no friends, DVR or fake Oscar ballots. Sigh... 
but Kiki-Leeky had a fab idea, and I'm copying it pronto. 
What I'd wear to the Oscars. 
(Best Costume Design, anyone?)

It's a toss up between this soft blue Jenny Packham dress and this peachy Elie Saab number.
(Lets be honest. I'd probably want to design my own dress. In a perfect world.)
With either dress I would choose a very slicked back and fresh faced approach to hair and make up.
Afterwards my husband and I would party hop with our best friends Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
and dance until dawn. A girl can dream right?

1 comment:

  1. The soft blue one has my vote, but you'd look stunning in either one.
    I saw Martha Stewart do a segment on Today about how to throw an Oscar party. I got all excited and started making plans until I realized I had no one that would be into such a thing! Too bad you don't live closer. We'd party it up cause I taught my girl the important things in life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...