Monday, July 7, 2014

Snippets from Teton Valley












Snap back to reality.

Well our family reunion came and went. All twenty-two of the Kearns clan came to my dad's house in Driggs, Idaho. It was a fantastic week filled with games, ice cream, water fights and fireworks and I'm very, very sad it's over. It also didn't help that I drove straight from the cabin to the airport to say goodbye to my husband for three months. Cue mental breakdown.

So here I go, trying to keep myself busy by blogging and reading Gone Girl. I desperately hope October comes quickly. Sometimes I feel like I'm not cut out for this military wife thing. The hardest part is seeing my baby grow and learn without his dad by my side. I can't believe he'll be nearly one when Jake returns. I can only hope it will make me a stronger woman and mother, and you know what they say... absence makes the heart grow fonder. I love you and miss you so much Jacob Kearns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...