Friday, February 7, 2014

3 (almost) 4 Months








Well hello there... 


I've been in frigid Idaho for a few weeks now.
Jake's still in Africa but will be home soon! 

I can't believe Graham is nearly four months old. 
My life has been madness since the day he was born,
 but I love him more and more each day. 

- loves his new jumper, thanks grandma!
- starting to grab toys, always manages to grab my hair
- chews on everything he can get a hold of 
- sleeps 6-8 night hours at a time
- his head is getting so big that his hair can't keep up.. patchy grandpa hair :)
-starting to laugh, squeals like crazy no more grunting!
- loves bath time, kicks and kicks
- has an aversion to feeding from my left side... have to trick him into it
- still will not take a pacifier, vomits a lot when given one
-getting much better at putting himself to sleep
- weighing in at about 15 pounds

thanks nicole maxfield for these beautiful photos.

2 comments:

  1. These are such sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are gorgeous! You are lucky to have them. They will be keepsakes one day.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...