Monday, December 3, 2012

telegrams



It was a big week! 
Jake had his last T-1 flights, so he was busy busy. 
Then my mom and Mckell came on Thursday which was very exciting. 
I've never had visitors from home so I was a bit stressed.
But we had a lot of fun showing them around base.

1. The wives of 13-03 working hard on the patch.
2. The students of 13-03 working hard watching comedy sketches.
3. I brought my rosemary plants inside for a little Christmas inspiration.
4. Mom and McKell at Panera!
5. Class pictures with the T-1
6. Going on some walks around base.
7. Maizels loves Granny.
8. Assignment night splendor! So happy.

Can't believe Jake is done with the T-1...
now we get to relax and breathe a little.
Graduation in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...