Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stage Makeup Diary 2

Alright, alright! So Stage Makeup is becoming more and more interesting each week. The last two classes were stout faces and character faces, and I chose Marie Antoinette. "Let them eat cake!!"


Meet my fatty friend, Portney.
She loves to stay at home and watch The Young and the Restless while eating Hostess cupcakes.
Someone should probably tell me to go on the Biggest Loser. But they won't.
Meet my other friend, Marie. 

This is her friend Queen Elizabeth. They met in the afterlife...


Well I hope you all enjoyed my facial works of art... if you know any celebrities you should probably recommend me as a makeup artist, because lets be honest.... I'm that good. Also, if you see me, please don't tell me to go on Biggest Loser. That would be awkward and embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...